How Much Does a Vonage Business Phone System Cost?
Summary: Vonage Business Phone Plan Pricing
For businesses with less than 100 employees, Vonage plans start as low as $14.99 per month/per line (excluding taxes and fees) for their mobile plan and go as high as $39.99. for their advanced plans.
In This Article
- About Vonage
- What Does Vonage Business Solutions Offer?
- Video: Vonage Pricing Explained
- Additional Features
- Vonage Business Solutions Cost
- Review Vonage Plans & Pricing
Your business's phone system is how you stay connected to clients, to partners, and to each other. The ideal system integrates with other business applications for greater efficiency and improved productivity. The Vonage business phone system offers reliable VoIP service, a comprehensive needs assessment, and the ability to customize your plan to suit your needs.
Vonage Business Solutions is ideal for businesses of all sizes. Its cost-effective pricing structure allows you to save money on standard phone features – calling, faxing, and conference calling – while also allowing you to choose the advanced features that you actually need to enhance your business. Vonage also staffs its customer support team with IT specialists, which means that, when you call or email with an issue, you get knowledgeable, expert advice.
What Does Vonage Business Solutions Offer?
Vonage offers customers the ability to customize their phone system to ensure they only pay for the features they need and want. They work with your business to perform a comprehensive needs assessment and from there are able to advise you on the best package that also meets your budget requirements. Customization is in-depth; you not only customize your plan, you customize the features included with each extension.
Get Free Office Phone System Quotes
There are three Vonage business plans: Mobile, Premium and Advanced. Premium is their most popular package, and it includes all of the core features you find in most VoIP systems, such as voice calling, call screening, multi-device extensions, and audio and video conferencing. In addition, customers choose from over 40 additional features to customize their plan.
Advanced is Vonage's enterprise-grade plan. It offers the same basic features found in the Premium package, but with greater network capabilities and more advanced features, such as conferencing for up to 300 users.
All plans allow you to integrate a variety of business apps with your phone system, including contact lists from Google and Microsoft Outlook, and customer data from most popular CRM systems.
Administrators manage calls through the admin portal, including establishing dial restrictions, reviewing call recordings, and managing the dashboard. Customer support is available 24/7.
The Best Business Phone Systems for 2021
Choosing a phone system is a big decision, so business.com looked at dozens of options to come up with the following recommendations.
The Best for Very Small Businesses
The Best Business Phone Service
Best for Microsoft Teams Integration
Best System for Remote Teams
Video: Vonage Business Pricing Plans Explained
Watch an overview Vonage business plans pricing and what they include in detail.
Additional Features with Vonage Business Solutions
Vonage's business phone plans offer dozens of add-on features. Some of the most popular include:
- Anonymous call rejection: Reject calls from any caller who restricts their identity.
- Call recording: Before a call begins, you may set it to record and then revisit that conversation in the future. This is particularly popular with conference calls.
- Conference facility: Both plan levels include conference capabilities (the maximum number of callers varies depending on plan) with security features such as personal identification numbers for both organizers and callers.
- Remote office: Users access their Vonage profile from any device, whether they're on-net or off.
- Toll free numbers for conference calls: Toll-free conference calling allows participants joining with cell phones or from other states (and countries) to do so without incurring charges.
- Visual voicemail: Turn voicemails into emails – with an audio file attachment – accessible from any connected device.
How Much Does Vonage Business Solutions Cost?
As with all things business, pricing varies dramatically based on your needs, the number of users, add-on features, vendor, and much more. However, we can offer some basic pricing information to assist you with budgeting.
There are three Vonage business plans, Mobile, Premium and Advanced. Premium is the basic plan, designed for small and medium sized businesses. Advanced is Vonage's enterprise level plan, with more robust features and greater network capabilities.
*The pricing below is for up to 99 lines and does not include taxes/fees. If you have more than 99 employees, Vonage requires a phone meeting for pricing information. A minimum 1 year contract is required.
- Mobile: $14.99 per month/per line.
- Premium: $29.99 per month/per line.
- Advanced: $39.99 per month/per line.
Vonage also offers discounted IP phones from a variety of manufacturers, including Cisco, Panasonic, and Polycom. Prices for these refurbished units start at $70. In addition to all of the above pricing, customers pay standard federal, state, and local taxes and fees.