How Much Does a RingCentral Business Phone System Cost?
Summary: RingCentral Pricing
RingCentral offers 3 cloud hosted phone system plans ranging from $29.99 per user per month to $69.99 per user per month. Yearly contracts will save your business 33% vs monthly payments. Installation is included in your contract.
Implementing a quality phone system is a key component of ensuring your clients and partners always have a reliable way to reach you. Today, that includes mobile access. Thanks to the power of cloud computing, RingCentral business phone systems make staying connected easier than ever.
In This Article
- RingCentral Services
- RingCentral Benefits
- Video: Pros vs Cons of Cloud PBX Systems
- The RingCentral Traditional Phone
- RingCentral Plans and Pricing
- Additional costs
- Review RingCentral's Pricing >>
In business since 2003, RingCentral entered the market at the perfect time to take advantage of rapid advancements in communications technology. A RingCentral system employs the latest cloud technology to connect customers with your employees no matter where they are, in the workplace, at home, or any point in between. These systems also offer traditional phone services, including voicemail and call screening, with a variety of plan levels available.
Services Offered by RingCentral
RingCentral is a virtual phone system that, in essence, works as a sophisticated call forwarding service, making it a popular choice for industries and businesses with an extensive remote workforce. The telecom provider also offers traditional business phone systems designed for smaller businesses.
In addition to virtual and traditional phone systems, RingCentral's contact centers offer a variety of analytics, call queues, and call routing.
Get Free Office Phone System Quotes
What Are the Benefits of a RingCentral Virtual Phone System?
A virtual phone system connects callers with employees' home and mobile phones. The system forwards calls to the chosen number, and employees may choose up to 10 phone numbers for forwarded calls. They can also control whether the system rings each of those phone numbers simultaneously or in a particular order, as well as how many rings at one number before forwarding the call to the next number on the list.
Since it requires zero equipment or installation, activating a virtual phone system takes literally minutes, which makes implementation a breeze. However, this doesn't mean that you cannot enjoy the features typically found in a business phone system. RingCentral's professional package includes voicemail, call recording, hold music, voicemail-to-email, call screening, online faxing, and missed call and message alerts.
Employers and employees manage their extensions and call routing tree via RingCentral's web portal.
Video: RingCentral Key Features, Pros And Cons, And Similar Products
Watch this video by RingCentral to compare features and pros vs cons of their product.
The RingCentral Office Traditional Phone System
In addition to its virtual phone system, RingCentral offers traditional VoIP phone systems for small businesses. These still feature cloud hosting, so maintenance and upgrades are simple.
Requirements include a per-call minimum bandwidth of 64 Kbps and a data network that prioritizes voice traffic. Once customers choose their phone number and activate the system, they simply plug an IP phone into an Ethernet port.
The Best Business Phone Systems for 2021
Choosing a phone system is a big decision, so business.com looked at dozens of options to come up with the following recommendations.
The Best for Very Small Businesses
The Best Business Phone Service
Best for Microsoft Teams Integration
Best System for Remote Teams
In addition to the features offered in the virtual system, RingCentral offers audio- and videoconferencing, call parking, shared line options, call recording, intercom, and reporting. And, employees can still connect with the system from a remote location by using the RingCentral mobile app. As with the virtual system, account management occurs via online portal, where administrators control the entire system, including assigning extensions, recording custom greetings, and creating user profiles.
How Much Does a RingCentral Business Phone System Cost?
RingCentral offers a variety of packages designed to meet varying business needs. Each package comes with a price range, which varies depending on the number of extensions and minutes needed. In addition, you receive significant discounts if you sign a 12-month contract, though you may choose a month-to-month service if you prefer not to be tied to a contract. Finally, there are no install costs for RingCentral Professional.
RingCentral Plans and Pricing
- The Standard plan carries a monthly fee ranging from $29.99 to $34.99 if you sign a yearly contract. Without a contract, expect to pay between $39.99 and $49.99 per month. This fee includes 300 minutes (local, long distance, and toll free calls), two extensions, and online faxing. Support is via web.
- The Premium plan carries a monthly fee ranging from $34.99 to $44.99 if you sign a yearly contract. Without a contract, expect to pay between $44.99 and $54.99 per month. This fee includes 1,000 minutes, five extensions, dial-by-name directory, and a dedicated fax number. Support is via both phone and web.
- The Ultimate plan carries a monthly fee ranging from $49.99 to $59.99 if you sign a yearly contract. Without a contract, expect to pay between $59.99 and $69.99 per month. This fee includes unlimited local and long distance calling, 1,000 toll-free minutes, 10 extensions, dial-by-name directory, a dedicated fax number, and one RingCentral office line. Support is via both phone and web.
Additional costs for all packages include:
- Additional local and toll-free phone numbers: $4.99 per month
- Additional extensions: $2.99 per month
- Dedicated fax number: $4.99 per month
- Vanity numbers: One-time fee of $30
If you want to give RingCentral a try, they offer a one-week free trial period.