Great coffee helps the workday go by more quickly and keeps your coffee-drinking employees satisfied. Keeping your breakroom stocked with your team's favorite beverage is easy with the Standard Coffee delivery service.
Standard Coffee has been providing quality, delicious coffees and teas since the early 1900s. Their offerings include traditional batch brews as well as single-cup options (both brewers and pods). They provide a wide variety of coffees and teas, including Barnie's, Caribou, Green Mountain, Javarama, Luzianne, Peet's, and Starbucks.
In addition to beverage delivery, Standard Coffee offers common breakroom supplies, including plates, cups, and napkins.
Standard Coffee's delivery service allows you to choose the program that best suits your needs. You pick your delivery schedule, favorite brews, and any extras. Standard's Route Sales Representative delivers your products, stocks your beverage station, and services your brewing equipment. That's about as hassle-free as you're going to get.
If your business is in a more remote area or isn't included in Standard Coffee's delivery route, or if you just prefer it, you may also choose to receive your items via direct shipping. You get the same equipment usage and service, just without the personal delivery.
Standard Coffee offers an enormous variety of coffees, teas, and cocoas, but also brewing equipment and breakroom essentials.
You can choose a brew everyone knows, such as Folgers and Maxwell House, or try one of their premium offerings from Green Mountain, Peet's, and Starbucks. Standard Coffee also offers two proprietary blends, the self-titled Standard Coffee and their premium offering, Javarama. Other beverage options include Mars Drinks and Bigelow teas.
The service also offers brewing equipment, including:
- Keurig single-cup brewers
- Flavia single-cup brewers
- Roast and ground systems from Newco and BUNN
- Bean to cup systems from Starbucks
Finally, you may include breakroom supplies with your coffee delivery, including sweeteners, stirrers, cups, and lids.
Prices vary depending on the coffee you choose, the amount you order, and any add-ons. However, you can expect to pay between $50 and $125 per year, per coffee-drinking employee.
- A 24-count case of pre-ground, bagged coffee starts at around $20 and around $40 for premium or organic brews
- A 48-count case of pre-ground, bagged coffee starts at around $35, with premium and organic brews costing around $65
- Individual K-Cups come in 42-count cases and generally range between $35 and $70 per case
- Boxes of tea come in counts between 25 and 100 teabags, ranging in price from around $4 to $10, although premium blends may cost more
- Boxes of hot chocolate average between $10 and $20
You may also add a variety of breakroom supplies to your beverage order. These range from around $5 per case to around $20, depending on the item and count size. On average, case sizes range between 50 and 250 items. Popular add-ons include:
- Artificial sweeteners