Above vs Below Ground Pools
- Above ground pools cost less than below ground pools however they won't add much value to your home.
- Below ground pools will increase the resale value of your home and have many more design options.
- Read more about above vs below ground pools >>
Granite vs Marble Countertops
- Granite is one of the most popular choices for a countertop while marble is more rare.
- Marble is more pourous than granite and prone to staining.
- Read more about granite vs marble countertops >>
Copier Lease vs Buy
- While purchasing a copier is cheaper in the long run, there are less upfront costs to lease.
- You'll stay more current with technology while leasing your copier.
- Read more about leasing vs buying a copier >>
Sod vs Seeding a Lawn
- Purchasing a seeder and some seed is far cheaper than installing sod.
- You'll get instant results with sod while you'll have to wait for seed to grow.
- Read more about sod vs seeding a lawn >>
Fiberglass vs Asphalt Shingles
- If you live in a cold climate, you will want to avoid fiberglass shingles.
- Fiberglass and asphalt shingles are very similar in price range.
- Read more about fiberglass vs asphalt shingles >>
Deck Paint vs Stain
- If your deck has some flaws, painting it will help to camoflauge them.
- The natural look of wood looks great stained.
- Read more about deck painting vs staining >>
Vinyl vs Aluminum Gutters
- Vinyl is fairly inexpensive and never needs painting so it's low maintenance.
- Aluminum siding is very sturdy and will hold up in extreme weather conditions.
- Read more about vinyl vs aluminum gutters >>
Asphalt vs Concrete Driveway
- If you are one a budget, asphalt is a lot less expensive than concrete.
- If you live in a warm climate, concrete will not soften like asphalt.
- Read more about asphalt vs concrete driveways >>