How Much Does it Cost to Hire Jani-King Cleaning Services?
In This Article
- Jani-King Benefits
- Jani-King Services
- How Much Does Jani-King Charge?
- Video: Jani-King Disinfecting Services
- Free Commercial Cleaning Quotes >>
Even though it falls under the category of non-essential tasks, keeping the workplace clean is a necessary part of doing business. It not only ensures your organization looks great for clients and visitors, it creates a healthier working environment for your staff (not to mention those same clients and visitors). To maintain a clean, safe facility, many companies turn to outsourcing their commercial cleaning needs and, with over 40 years worth of experience, Jani-King is a popular option.
Jani-King has over 120 locations worldwide with customer support representatives available via phone and email 24 hours a day. The company offers nightly, weekly, and monthly cleaning services and handles basic cleaning tasks as well as more in-depth cleaning, such as window washing, carpet cleaning, and waxing and buffing hard flooring.
What Are the Benefits of Jani-King's Services?
Jani-King provides expert cleaning services to a wide variety of industries, from general office cleaning to more specialized services, such as schools, financial institutions, and medical facilities. They also provide cleaning for restaurants, retailers, event centers, resorts, and sport facilities.
Although the majority of Jani-King's offices are in North America (particularly on the East Coast), they also have franchises in Africa, Asia, Australia, and Europe. If you are located near a major city, there is likely a Jani-King franchise nearby.
Get Free Commercial Cleaning Quotes
Customers have the ability to design the perfect schedule that meets both their cleaning and business needs, and support personnel are available 24/7 in case of emergencies. Jani-King provides in-depth training for all its cleaners, as well as frequent inspections of work performed to guarantee you get the best service possible. The company also offers green clean options, using eco-friendly products such as HEPA/ULPA vacuums, microfiber systems, and floor matting.
What Services Does Jani-King Provide?
Jani-King provides nightly, weekly, and monthly cleaning services.
Nightly service includes basic light cleaning:
- Clean fingerprints from entrance glass
- Clean and polish drinking fountains and water coolers
- Damp-mop entryway
- Damp-mop hard flooring in soiled areas
- Damp-wipe horizontal surfaces
- Dust all horizontal surfaces: desktops, chairs, files, tables, pictures, furnishings, and windowsills
- Dust-mop hard flooring
- Empty trash receptacles and replace liners (provided by client)
- Inspect and pick up items at entrance
- Spot clean partition glass
- Vacuum carpeting
Bathrooms also receive nightly attention. This includes stocking items (supplied by the client), emptying trash and sanitary napkin receptacles, cleaning mirrors, wiping down towel cabinets, sanitizing toilets and urinals, scouring and sanitizing basins, dusting partitions, mopping restroom floors, and polishing bright work.
Nightly cleaning is also offered for break rooms. This includes emptying trash receptacles, dust- and damp-mopping floors, cleaning tables and chairs, spot cleaning walls near trash receptacles, damp-wiping countertops, cleaning sinks (but not dishes), and spot-cleaning cabinets.
Weekly cleaning services involves more in-depth cleaning, including:
- Buffing hard flooring as needed
- Dusting all vertical surfaces: desks, chairs, filing cabinets, tables, and other furniture
- Thorough vacuuming, including edging, corners, and underneath furniture
Monthly janitorial services include those items that pile up even with nightly and weekly cleaning:
- Cleaning fingerprints from around doorframes and light switches
- Disinfecting telephones
- Dusting in higher areas not normally covered in nightly and weekly cleaning
- Scrubbing, rinsing, and finishing hard flooring
- Vacuuming upholstered furniture
How Much Does it Cost to Hire Jani-King?
Pricing varies widely depending on the size of your facility. On average, though, you can expect to pay:
- Around $200 per month for a small office
- Around $650 per month for the average office
- Around $1,500 per month for a 10,000 square foot facility
- Around $2,000 per month for a 20,000 square foot facility
- Around $3,500 per month for a 40,000 square foot facility
- Around $4,500 per month for a 50,000 square foot facility
The easiest way to estimate your cleaning costs is to determine the square footage of the area to be cleaned. Smaller facilities pay a higher per square footage rate than larger facilities do, typically around $0.20 per square foot. The lowest rate, around $0.05 per square foot, is typically reserved for very large areas – 50,000 square feet or more.
You pay the $0.20 per square foot rate for buildings up to 10,000 square feet. The rate drops to around $0.15 per square foot for up to 20,000 square feet. Subtract a nickel, on average, for every increase of 10,000 square feet. If you require more involved cleaning tasks, such as waxing and buffing hard flooring, the price averages around $0.20 per square foot.
Video: Jani-King Disinfecting Services
Watch this video describing Jani King's disinfecting process.